Breaking News

Petal Pushers fire

A small electrical fire that ignited behind the checkout counter at Petal Pushers Floral Nov. 29 caused minor smoke damage to the McLeod Street building and no injuries.

The Big Timber Volunteer Fire Department was paged to the scene  shortly after 5 p.m. Tuesday evening. By the time crews arrived, store owner Tamela Saltas had put out the flames with her shop extinguisher.

To read the full story and see our favorite photos, pick up the Dec. 8 edition of the Pioneer or subscribe to our e-edition. Current subscribers are provided complimentary access to the e-edition with registration.

MACKENZIE REISS / Big Timber Pioneer